Shoulder Dislocation Treatment Cost in Delhi
The Dislocation of the shoulder can occur due to any accident, injury, or fracture. The joint can dislocate forward, backward, or in the downward direction. The cost of Shoulder dislocation in Delhi is approximately ₹70,000 - ₹2,00,000. This cost depends on several other factors which can increase or decrease the cost of shoulder dislocation.
In this blog, we are going to tell you about the shoulder dislocation cost, types of shoulder dislocation, factors that affect this cost and where to go for shoulder dislocation.
Types of Shoulder Dislocation Surgery & their cost
There are different types of shoulder dislocation surgery depending upon the type of injury and location of the injury. The types include –
- Bankart Repair:
Bankart Repair surgery is done to fix the damaged cartilage of the shoulder specifically it is done to reattach the torn-away labrum to the socket of the shoulder. The surgery is done either by open surgery or by arthroscopy. The minimum cost of Bankart repair surgery for a shoulder dislocation in Delhi can vary from ₹70,000 to ₹1,20,000
- Capsular Shift:
Capsular shift surgery is done to fix the joint capsule of the shoulder. The surgery is mostly done using an arthroscope where the surgeon tightens the capsule and the ligaments holding the capsule inside the shoulder. The minimum cost of a Capsular shift surgery for a shoulder dislocation in Delhi can vary from ₹75,000 to ₹1,55,000
- Rotator Cuff Repair:
Rotator cuff Repair surgery is done to reattach the torn tendons to the head of the humerus. It is mostly observed in sports people or old age people by arthroscopy or open surgery. The minimum cost of a Rotator Cuff Repair surgery can vary from ₹70,000 to ₹2,00,000
|Type of Shoulder Dislocation Surgery||Cost of Shoulder Dislocation Surgery (INR)|
|Bankart Repair||70,000 – 1,20,000|
|Capsular shift||75,000 – 1,55,000|
|Rotator Cuff Repair||70,000 – 2,00,000|
Factors affecting the cost of Shoulder dislocation in Delhi
The cost of shoulder dislocation varies depending on several factors. These factors include –
- Type of surgery (Arthroscopy or Open Surgery)
- Age of the patient
- Previous medical condition of the patient
- Type of the hospital chosen
- The type of admission room opted
- Choice of the city for surgery
These are some factors that affect the cost of shoulder dislocation in Delhi. The cost can increase or decrease depending on these factors. If you want to know the cost of shoulder dislocation or you have any queries regarding shoulder dislocation you can contact Cure My Knee and discuss your various doubts and questions.
What are the symptoms to undergo Shoulder surgery?
Shoulder surgery is suggested only when physiotherapy, medications, or injections have not responded to the patient’s treatment. Some reasons why your orthopedic doctor can suggest you for undergoing shoulder surgery are –
- Clavicle Arthritis
- Collarbone Arthritis
- Rotator cuff tears
- Inflamed tissues
- Spurs of bone in the shoulder
- Immobility of the arm
What is the cost of Diagnosis tests before shoulder dislocation surge
A patient undergoes certain tests before going for shoulder dislocation surgery. Your orthopedic doctor can suggest you some tests for knowing your medical condition. These diagnostic tests can also affect your total cost of Shoulder dislocation. Some tests include –
- CT scan – A CT scan is helpful for the doctor to see inside a patient’s joints, soft tissues and other abnormalities in the bones. The CT scan is done to view a clear image of the shoulder joint of the patient. The cost of a CT scan in Delhi varies from ₹1500 - ₹3000.
- X-ray – X-ray is the most common way doctors use to identify a fracture or dislocation in your shoulder joint. This is the fastest and easiest way of analyzing any bone deformity or illness. The cost of an X-ray in Delhi varies from ₹500 - ₹700.
- Blood Test – Blood tests are done before surgery to examine the patient’s health condition and diseases. It can include CBC, blood sugar test, blood profile test, etc. The cost of a blood test in Delhi can vary from ₹500 -₹1500.
|Type of Diagnosis Tests before Shoulder dislocation surger||Cost of Diagnosis Test in Delhi (INR)|
|CT scan||1500 – 3000|
|X-Ray||500 – 700|
|Blood Test||500 - 1500|
Is Shoulder Dislocation Surgery covered by insurance?
Yes, some companies provide collaboration with hospitals that covers the cost of shoulder dislocation in Delhi. Different policies have different coverage costs. This insurance covers the cost of surgery, in-hospital treatment, and post-operative care.
We at Cure My Knee accept every kind of insurance and we also provide no—cost EMI to our patients for their shoulder dislocation surgery. You can check with your insurance provider before the surgery to know the cost covered by the insurance. You can also contact us to know more about the insurance we provide or any doubts regarding the cost of shoulder dislocation surgery.
Why you should visit Cure My Knee for Shoulder Dislocation Surgery?
Cure My Knee is a healthcare company that provides care and support at every stage. We have the best orthopedic doctors that treat all the problems related to bones, joints, tendons, ligaments and soft tissues. We provide you with the best shoulder arthroscopy and open surgery under your budget in Delhi.
Here are some reasons why Cure My Knee offers the best & affordable cost shoulder dislocation surgery in Delhi -
- Every surgery conducted at Cure My knee is supervised & handled by our most senior orthopedic surgeon Dr. D. K. Das
- We provide you with the best qualified and experienced surgeons all over India
- We provide the best and most personalized treatment plan for every patient's need
- We are available 24 x 7 for online consultation booking
- Free pick up and drop services
- Post-surgery physiotherapy, consultation and care
- We give zero-interest EMI options available for shoulder dislocation surgery
Best Doctor for Shoulder Dislocation Near Me in Delhi
If you are looking for shoulder dislocation surgery cost in Delhi. Don't waste your time, Book online appointment with the best shoulder dislocation treatment doctor in Cure My Knee.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Dr. D. K. Das is the best orthopedic surgeon who treats all the problems related to shoulder dislocation surgery in Delhi such as bursitis, rotator cuff tears, arthritis, spurs and many more problems.
It typically takes 1 to 2 hours for shoulder dislocation surgery but at Cure My Knee, our expert surgeons complete the surgery in 30 mins for shoulder dislocation surgery.
Yes, shoulder arthroscopy surgery can be performed for shoulder dislocation. If the severity of the problem is more then open surgery is suggested.
No, shoulder dislocation surgery is not painful. You will be given anesthesia before the surgery which will not let you feel any pain during the surgery. However, you can feel some pain and discomfort after surgery.
Yes, the shoulder can go back to normal after dislocation with surgery. The surgery takes 3-4 weeks to fully recover after a shoulder dislocation.