- India's Delhi Top Best Knee Replacement Hospitals
- What is Knee Replacement Surgery?
- Cost of Knee Replacement Surgery in India
- Benefits of Knee Replacement Surgery
- How to Choose Best Knee Replacement Hospitals?
If you are experiencing any kind of pain in your knees, feel free to contact us to know more about the total cost of knee replacement surgery. We provide you with the best knee replacement surgeons in India. Our patient care team assists and guides the patient throughout the process by delivering proven quality care.
We are connected with the best hospitals in India for knee replacement surgery. Here, you will find some of the best knee replacement hospitals in India that are completely outfitted with the newest types of equipment, techniques, implants, and infrastructure to carry out the treatment.
India's Delhi Top Best Knee Replacement Hospitals
National Heart Institute
- Location: Raja Dhirsain Marg, D Block, East of Kailash - Delhi, India 110048
The best knee replacement surgery hospital provides treatment and comprehensive care for all kinds of musculoskeletal conditions such as joint pain, spine pain, trauma, sports, and other injuries.
- Location: 66A/2, New Rohtak Road, Near Liberty Cinema, Karol Bagh, Delhi, India - 110005
This is the best knee replacement hospital in India that is the First in Delhi and North India to perform Articular Cartilage Implantation.
- Location: R-2, Near, Nehru Place Flyover, Pocket 40/203, Nehru Enclave, Chittaranjan - Delhi ,India 110019
Our empaneled doctors treat everything related to bone, joint and other issues in different orthopedic hospital. The person with knee deformities are treated at knee replacement hospitals.
- Location: A-1/26, Near Green Field School, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029
Diyos Hospital is a multispecialty hospital mainly focused on Andrology, Urology, and Orthopedics. Book an Appointment to get the best treatment.
- Location: SCO 18-19, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Healing hospital is an expert in the line of healthcare and provides orthopedic services. It believes in achieving conscience, standardized, ethical, and quality healthcare or medical services for patients.
- Location: DD-23, Kalkaji Extension Landmark: Near Kalkaji Post Office Kalkaji, Delhi
Irene Hospital is a well-known name in the healthcare sector and is regarded as one of the top best knee replacement hospitals in India.
- Location: Mayom Hospital, D-Block, South City 1, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
Mayom Hospital has been established to provide world-class health facilities. It is a multispecialty hospital in Gurgaon and provides 24x7 orthopedic hospital services.
- Location: Nh-1, Sector - 29 Opposite Ganga Shopping Complex, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Bhardwaj Hospital is committed to providing high-quality and cost-efficient healthcare to patients and gives prompt orthopedic solutions.
- Location: 44, Patliputra Colony, Patna, India
MediPark Hospital is a 24*7 broad and multi-specialty hospital committed to the proper well-being of patients and it is considered one of the best knee replacement hospital in Patna.
Satya Trauma & Maternity Centre
- Location: Satya Hospital Satya Chowk, Barra 6 Main Rd, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208027
Satya Trauma & Maternity Centre is successfully providing treatment in the field of orthopedic gynecology & obstetrics for the last 14 years. This is the Best orthopedic hospital in Kanpur.
- Location: Dhananjay Apartment, C Wing, Off Veera Desai Road, Veera Desai Industrial Estate, Landmark: Behind Balaji Studio, Mumbai, India
SBS Hospital listed under orthopedic hospital offers services like Urology, Knee Care, Cardiology, Arthroscopy, and Arthroplasty.
- Location: A-119A, Noida Sector 35 Landmark: Near City Center & 100 Meters from Prakash Hospital & Near Noida Stadium. Sector 35, Noida, India
Sumitra Hospitals initiated with a focus on Neurosciences, Critical care, and Mother & Child Care and especially on orthopedics.
- Location: 405-A, Vishnupuri, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India - 202001
Varun Hospital provides the best service for ambulances, offering services like Cold Treatment, Fever Treatment, Gynecology Problems, and orthopedic-related problems.
What is Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee Replacement Surgery or Knee Arthroplasty is a process that involves cutting away the damaged parts of the bone and cartilage from your knee and replacing it with an artificial joint also known as a prosthesis. The prosthesis is usually made of alloys, high-grade plastics, and polymers. Knee replacement surgery helps in relieving pain in highly damaged knees. As a result, it also restores your mobility and function.
To know whether or not you need knee replacement surgery, you must visit an orthopedic surgeon first.
Cost of Knee Replacement Surgery in India
|Unilateral Knee Replacement Surgery||Bilateral Knee Replacement Surgery|
|Rs. 1,29,000 + Implants||Rs. 2,25,000 + Implants|
Note: Implants cost depend on the type & company.
The cost of knee replacement surgery varies depending on multiple factors which include:
- Size and Brand of hospital
- Techniques used in knee replacement surgery
- Type of implant used
- medical condition of the patient
Benefits of Knee Replacement Surgery
Considering a knee replacement surgery? But not certain if you should go through with it? Well, you might be worried about the pain, complications, and the amount of time you had to be away from work. You may be relieved to know that many of these reasons against knee surgery are good points to have surgery.
Undergoing Knee replacement surgery helps you with increased mobility, manage pain, improve functioning and performance at work, while also protects you from developing other comorbidity.
- Improved range of motion
- Pain relief
- Good treatment response
- High success rate and satisfaction of patient
- Helps prevent comorbidity
- Reduces the need for other treatments
How to Choose Best Knee Replacement Hospitals?
All types of bone and joint issues can be treated by a wide range of methods at the best orthopedic hospital in India. The Top Knee Replacement Hospitals in India are well-equipped with a modular operation theatre with cutting-edge technology, high-tech equipment, the technology required for robotic surgery, and an empanelment of experienced orthopedic surgeons.
Cure My Knee has highly experienced senior orthopedic surgeons who provide the best treatment by combining their exceptional medical skills with technology and innovation. We provide you with the best Knee Replacement hospital in Delhi and other cities having qualified medical staff & advanced high-tech equipment.
Consider these points before choosing the best Knee Replacement Surgery hospital in India:
- Where the hospital is located: Always choose the hospital that is nearest to your location, as you don't have to travel long distances for your orthopedic consultation and surgeries.
- High-tech labs and equipment: Consider the hospitals that use cutting-edge medical technology and equipment in addition to the best healthcare team. The hospital must have laboratories and equipment to conduct all pathological & radiological tests
- Reputation of the hospital: The reputation of a hospital depends on the service and care provided by the hospital management and staff. A patient walking into a hospital should be well attended and assisted throughout his/her complete course of treatment by the hospital staff. Consider going to a far location from your place if you find such a reputed hospital.
- Patient reviews: Consider the reviews of the hospital posted on various social & online platforms. Go through the patient's testimonials written for the hospital and also consider the ratings of that hospital online.
- Amenities near the hospital: Always check for amenities near the hospital like pharmacy, ATMs, food, transport facility, and accommodation if required.