Dr. D. K. Das
Orthopedic Surgeon in Delhi
Surgical Experience: 21+ years
Education: M.B.B.S, M. S (Ortho), M. Ch (Ortho), FIJRS (United Kingdom, Germany)
Location: South Delhi
Success Rate: More than 98%
5 stars (590+ reviews)
Experiencing extreme pain in your back? Looking for a spine surgeon?
Book an appointment and Consult the best spine surgeons in Delhi directly!
List of 4 Top Best Spine Surgeon in Delhi
If you are looking for the best spine surgeon in Delhi then Cure My Knee has the solution. Cure My Knee helps a patient experience a hassle-free surgical journey from booking an appointment to post-surgery physiotherapy & consultation.
Cure My Knee has 15+ empaneled doctors having more than 37 years of experience and area of expertise in treating all orthopedic problems. Our best spine surgeons in Delhi are:
Who is a Spine Surgeon?
An orthopedic doctor who can treat various conditions, diseases and injuries related to the spine, is a spine surgeon. He can diagnose and treat problems related to Spine. A spine surgeon can treat a variety of problems such as herniations, fractures, degenerated discs, and many other conditions related to the Spine.
Dr. Neelabh Verma - Spine Surgeon
22+ Years of Experience
Education: M.B.B.S, D. Ortho, DNB(Ortho), Fellowship in Spinal Surgery (Bordeaux, France)
Location: West Delhi
Dr. Neelabh Verma can treat several deformities related to fractures in the knee & hip, spine, and elbow He is a well-known spine surgeon in Delhi. He can treat spinal deformities and scoliosis. He also has expertise in treating joint-related problems.
Dr. Sudeep Jain - Spine Surgeon
18+ Years of Experience
Education: Education: M.B.B.S, M.S(Ortho), M.Ch(Ortho)
Location: New Delhi
Dr. Sudeep Jain is an eminent spine surgeon having more than 18 years of experience. He has performed more than 1000 surgeries in India. He is a dedicated orthopedic and neuro spine surgeon. He can also treat problems related to bone and joint deformity of knee and hip.
Dr. Vikas Mehra - Orthopedic surgeon
30+ Years of Experience
Education: M.B.B.S, DNB(Ortho), M.S(Ortho)
Dr. Vikas Mehra has performed around 5000+ orthopedic surgeries. He has done complicated spine as well as knee and hip surgeries. He also performs arthroscopy for sports injuries. He is the best spine surgeon in Chandigarh.
Dr. O. P Gupta - Spine Surgeon
16+ Years of Experience.
Education: Education: M.B.B.S, M.S(Ortho), Fellowship in Endoscopic and Microscopic Spine Surgery (USA)
Dr. O. P. Gupta is a highly specialized and experienced Orthopedist. He has an extensive experience in Spine Surgery
Spine Surgeryand exposure to all kinds of ailment cases for more than 16 years. He can perform minimally invasive spine surgery and robotic spine surgery.
What problems are treated by a Spine surgeon?
A Spine surgeon can treat various problems that include -
- Herniated disc
- Spinal stenosis
- Neck and back injuries
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal deformities
- Sprain and strains
- Tumors and cysts
- Vertebral fractures
- Forward neck posture
Get in touch with the top Spine surgeon in Delhi directly
2 Appointments left for today.
Symptoms that you need to visit a spine surgeon
A spine surgeon can look after all the problems related to your spine deformity, illness, or injury. You need to consult a spine surgeon if -
- You are experiencing Chronic pain in your back or neck that lasts long for more than 2-3 months
- Non-surgical methods such as medicines, exercises, physiotherapy, and injections are not helpful
- You are unable to perform your daily activities
- You are experiencing severe back pain while sitting, standing, or laying down
- You are unable to twist sideways, pick up an object or sit without support
- You are facing bowel and bladder issues which cause abdominal cramps
Types of Spinal Surgery?
You might get confused by the various type of spinal surgery. We will make your understanding clear and easy. Here are some major types of spinal surgery -
- Discectomy - If the disc between your vertebral column is damaged due to any injury, you might be suggested to undergo Discectomy. In this surgery, the surgeon will remove the damaged part of your disc. This is done either with minimally invasive surgery or through open surgery.
- Laminectomy - In this surgery, a small part of the spine (lamina) is removed which relieves the pressure from the spinal nerves.
- Spinal Fixation Surgery - In this surgery, the spine is fixed with the help of screws and an artificial cage which gets fused over time and helps to restore the stability of the spine.
- Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery - In this surgery, the disc is replaced with the use of a prosthetic implant. This surgery is similar to knee and hip replacement surgery.
How we can Help?
Cure My Knee is a next-generation healthcare system that aims to provide an excellent patient experience by providing the best treatment and care. We can help you with booking an appointment, consulting with the orthopedic doctor, the easy admission-discharge process if required, and post-surgery follow-up & consultation.
Here are some reasons why Cure My Knee is the best to consult with the best spine surgeon in Delhi -
- Cure My knee provides you with the best qualified and experienced spine surgeons
- We provide the most personalized treatment plan for every patient's need
- Cost-effective and 100% assured result
- We are available 24 x 7 for online consultation booking
- Free pick-up and drop services
- Post-surgery physiotherapy, consultation and care
- All types of insurance are accepted (Government & Non-Government)
- Insurance Assistance is provided at each step
- We give zero-interest EMI options available for spine surgery
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
A person can start walking just the next day after the surgery. It depends on the condition and age of the patient.
The success rate of spine surgery can vary from 90% to 95% depending upon the severity of the problem, the type of treatment provided and the previous medical condition of the patient.
It can approximately take 4 to 6 weeks to fully recover from the spine surgery. You can have bed rest along with performing 30 mins exercise twice daily to recover faster. Always consult your orthopedic doctor before starting any new exercise.
Yes, if you have a minor problem or injury in your spine, it can be corrected with the help of medications, physiotherapy and lifestyle modification. Depending on the condition of your problem your orthopedic surgeon will suggest whether you need surgery or not.
No, there will be no effect on your height due to spine surgery.
Cure My knee uses high advance technology under the doctor's guidance which makes the chance of spinal nerve damage negligible and hence there is no chances of paralysis.