Best Orthopedic Hospital in Delhi, South Delhi - Cure My Knee
Best Orthopedic Hospital Near Me - Nowadays, people are experiencing a lot of health problems. Many people experience pain in their bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. Various factors such as osteoporosis, arthritis, inflammation, fractures, tendonitis, or ligament ruptures can cause this pain. This pain generally goes away with time but sometimes it can become worse. If you are the one who is experiencing pain in any of your bones or joints, you can book an appointment at Cure My Knee. We have the best orthopedic surgeon that treats patients with a suitable solution in the top orthopedic hospitals in Delhi, South Delhi.
List of Top 10 Orthopedic Hospital in Delhi, India
National Heart Institute
- Location: Raja Dhirsain Marg, D Block, East of Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048
The best orthopedic hospital provides treatment and comprehensive care for all kinds of musculoskeletal conditions such as joint pain, spine pain, trauma, sports, and other injuries.
- Location: 66A/2, New Rohtak Road, Near Liberty Cinema, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005
This is the best orthopedic hospital in India that is the First in Delhi and North India to perform Articular Cartilage Implantation.
- Location: A-1/26, Near Green Field School, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029
Diyos Hospital is a multispecialty hospital mainly focused on Andrology, Urology, and Orthopedics. Book an Appointment to get the best treatment.
- Location: SCO 18-19, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Healing hospital is an expert in the line of healthcare and provides orthopedic services. It believes in achieving conscience, standardized, ethical, and quality healthcare or medical services for patients.
- Location: DD-23, Kalkaji Extension Landmark: Near Kalkaji Post Office Kalkaji, Delhi
Irene Hospital is a well-known name in the healthcare sector and is regarded as one of the top best orthopedic hospitals in India.
- Location: Mayom Hospital, D-Block, South City 1, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
Mayom Hospital has been established to provide world-class health facilities. It is a multispecialty hospital in Gurgaon and provides 24x7 orthopedic hospital services.
- Location: Nh-1, Sector - 29 Opposite Ganga Shopping Complex, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Bhardwaj Hospital is committed to providing high-quality and cost-efficient healthcare to patients and gives prompt orthopedic solutions.
- Location: 44, Patliputra Colony, Patna
MediPark Hospital is a 24*7 broad and multi-specialty hospital committed to the proper well-being of patients and it is considered one of the best orthopedic hospitals in Patna.
Satya Trauma & Maternity Centre
- Location: Satya Hospital Satya Chowk, Barra 6 Main Rd, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208027
Satya Trauma & Maternity Centre is successfully providing treatment in the field of orthopedic gynecology & obstetrics for the last 14 years. This is the Best orthopedic hospital in Kanpur.
- Location: Dhananjay Apartment, C Wing, Off Veera Desai Road, Veera Desai Industrial Estate, Landmark: Behind Balaji Studio, Mumbai
SBS Hospital listed under orthopedic hospital offers services like Urology, Knee Care, Cardiology, Arthroscopy, and Arthroplasty.
- Location: A-119A, Noida Sector 35 Landmark: Near City Center & 100 Meters from Prakash Hospital & Near Noida Stadium. Sector 35, Noida
Sumitra Hospitals initiated with a focus on Neurosciences, Critical care, and Mother & Child Care and especially on orthopedics.
- Location: 405-A, Vishnupuri, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh - 202001
Varun Hospital provides the best service for ambulances, offering services like Cold Treatment, Fever Treatment, Gynecology Problems, and orthopedic-related problems.
Best Orthopedic Hospital Near Me
What is orthopedics?Orthopedics is a branch of medicine that diagnoses and treats various diseases and injuries involving the musculoskeletal system. The musculoskeletal system is made up of muscles, bones, joints, cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. Some reasons or causes of this problem in the musculoskeletal system include injury or age-related wear and tear, or some problem may be present since birth. If you type the best orthopedic hospital near me in Google, CMK will provide you with the list of top 10 hospitals in your locality which are located in Delhi, India.
Who is Orthopedic Surgeon?
A doctor whose area of specialization is in orthopedics is known as an orthopedic doctor or orthopedic surgeon. An orthopedic surgeon can diagnose and treat injuries, diseases, fractures and pain in the musculoskeletal system. An orthopedic surgeon can treat the following conditions:
- Bone fractures
- Sports Injury
- Tendon, ligament, and muscles damage
- Spine disorders
- Any pain related to bones & joints
Best Hospital for Orthopedic in Delhi and See an Orthopedic Surgeon?
It is advised to consult an orthopedic surgeon if you have tendon, muscle, or joint pain from the past few days which is affecting your day-to-day life activities. You may face difficulty in sitting, walking, standing, even while sleeping, visiting temples, climbing stairs, etc. Orthopedic surgeons play an essential role in diagnosing problems related to bone and joints and finding suitable treatment.
Minor sprains to joint replacement surgeries—anything involving the musculoskeletal system can be treated by orthopedic specialists. They deal with anything from bone cancers and infections in the bones to sports-related injuries and degenerative bone disorders. Get yourself consulted with an Best Haddi Ka Doctor in Delhi NCR if you've been experiencing any kind of pain for a few days in your back, shoulders, hips, ankles, or knees.
Surgery an Orthopedic Surgeon can Perform
Best Orthopedic Centre Near Me - An orthopedic surgeon can treat various problems with the help of different treatment methods. These methods include some surgical procedures that an orthopedic surgeon can do:
- Total Joint Replacement Surgery
Total Joint Replacement is a surgical procedure in which the damaged part of a knee joint is surgically removed and replaced with prosthetic devices or implants which are made up of metal, alloy, or gold. The implant helps in the movement just like a real knee joint. The most commonly performed joint replacement surgeries are knee, shoulder and hip replacement surgery. The other joint replacement surgeries are performed in the ankle, neck, spine, elbow and wrist.
- Arthroscopic Surgery
Arthroscopic surgery is a minimally invasive surgery performed with the help of an arthroscope on a damaged joint. The surgery is performed by an orthopedic surgeon who uses an arthroscope containing a long & thin camera and inserts it into a patient's joint. The surgeon will be able to look inside your joint, diagnose your problem and correct them. Arthroscopy surgery is used to treat several problems which affect your ligaments.
- Spinal Surgery
Spinal surgery is a surgical procedure that is performed to cure all the problems of the spine. Your spine can be damaged due to several reasons such as aging, improper body mechanics, injury, or structural abnormalities. All these problems result in back discomfort and other painful effects. To ease this pain, spinal surgery is performed which is done by making an incision on the back of the spine that helps the surgeon to remove the abnormal or bone spurs and thick ligaments that are pressing the nerves in the backbone. Best Spine Surgeon in Delhi NCR, South Delhi
How to Choose Best Orthopedic Hospitals in South Delhi, India?
Best Orthopedic Clinic Near Me - All types of bone and joint issues can be treated by a wide range of methods at the best orthopedic hospital in India. The Top Orthopedic Hospitals in India are well-equipped with operation theatres having cutting-edge technology and high-tech equipment. The hospitals also have the latest technology required for robotic surgery and an empanelment of experienced orthopedic surgeons.
Cure My Knee has highly experienced senior best orthopedic doctor in South Delhi who provide the best treatment by combining their exceptional medical skills with technology and innovation. We provide you with the best orthopedic hospital in Delhi and other cities having qualified medical staff & advanced high-tech equipment.
Consider these points before choosing the best orthopedic hospital in India:
- Where the hospital is located: Always choose the hospital that is nearest to your location, as you don't have to travel long distances for your orthopedic consultation and surgeries.
- High-tech labs and equipment: Consider the hospitals that use cutting-edge medical technology and equipment in addition to the best healthcare team. The hospital must have laboratories and equipment to conduct all pathological & radiological tests.
- Reputation of the hospital: The reputation of a hospital depends on the service and care provided by the hospital management and staff. A patient walking into a hospital should be well attended and assisted throughout his/her complete course of treatment by the hospital staff. Consider going to a far location from your place if you find such a reputed hospital.
- Patient reviews: Consider the reviews of the hospital posted on various social & online platforms. Go through the patient's testimonials written for the hospital and also consider the ratings of that hospital online.
- Amenities near the hospital: Always check for amenities near the hospital like pharmacy, ATMs, food, transport facility, and accommodation if required.